Project Woes

I looked at laptops today.  I don't have a specific computer picked out yet, but I've begun to realize that the ideal specs for my new machine have placed this thing way out of my price range.

That isn't to say that it would be horribly expensive.  Just more than I can afford on my poverty budget of $20 a month towards personal items.

So, it seems as if I can either wait a while and hope that the end of year kickbacks will be enough to cover this thing, causing extreme delays in this project launch.

Or...

I can attempt to work on this horribly slow and glitchy piece of shit thing and lump my upgrade into the start up grant for the project.

*sigh*

I am extremely unhappy with either option.

~

In other news, my not quite so smart phone started being just less of a douche enough to download some actual apps.  It's not enough for me to call it a real smart phone, but it's at least significantly less dumb.

~

It's times like these I really wish I had connections to generous benefactors.

And yes, in laymans terms I really did just say "I wish I had a sugar daddy."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

This is just the place I come to share all my thoughts about 'Him'.
Sarah Anne Smith. Powered by Blogger.