Life Events and Other Awesome...

I'm not sure how much of this I can really go into... let's just say that something wonderful has happened.

I'm still in recovery... but I feel a lot less broken these days.

I don't know if I'll ever be 100% ready do go back out into the big bad world, but with other things that have advanced, I might not need to.

I started writing again... for reals.

And, I'm going back to school to do whatever it takes to improve my craft.

Thank you to my friends who've given me their unwavering support during my darkness.

Thank you to the Beloved One for staying by my side.

Thank you to the healers who have helped me get back to a better place.

Witch Born - original artwork by Eve Ventrue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

This is just the place I come to share all my thoughts about 'Him'.
Sarah Anne Smith. Powered by Blogger.