Been a while since I had an identity crisis... (hello Darkness, my old friend)

I keep thinking I should blog here more often...

... I mean, I have a Facebook fan page for this blog and everything.

The issue is, what the fuck do I blog about?

I'm going through one of those identity crises that we Borderlines are so fluent in.

Do, I blog about my mental health?

Well, guess what, I already have a mental health blog. It's under a pen name because I'm keeping some details private when it comes to my mental health, but that hasn't stopped me from sharing the blog with others. Hell, it's even linked to on my Scribophile Profile Page.

My mental health blog is also closely tied to my Ghost Story (erotica) blog... even though I've not posted there in ages either. I haven't needed to write a Ghost Story in a long time because my current, actual work in progress is technically a Ghost Story.

You see, Ghost is this imaginary lover that lives in my head. Whenever I'm feeling sexually dissatisfied, I'll usually end up fantasizing about someone (real or not) and those fantasies would eventually make it into the Ghost Story blog.

Neither of these blogs are really private anymore. I send people to them all the fucking time.

Okay... so, maybe I should blog about my writing?

Well, guess what again, I already have a professional writer website/blog.

I have my overarching identity, Sarah Anne Smith. But, it's perfectly well known that if I write anything Psychological Horror, it's going under the pen name Amanda Harris (and she has her own Facebook and blog). If I write anything Erotica/Romance related, it's going under the pen name of Jezzabeth Sparrow.

BOTH Amanda and Jezzabeth USE that website (which hasn't been updated in fucking forever).

So, here we are in pure identity crisis mode.

Who owns what?

Who the hell is Sarah Anne Smith, or Companion Anne anymore?

Everything used to have these clearly defined boundaries on who was who and what got posted where, but now all those lines are blurred.

It could be said that Companion Anne would be for general Sarah Anne updates, but most of those end up in the mental health blog anyway.

This is all pretty fucking confusing.

Thanks for listening to me whine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

This is just the place I come to share all my thoughts about 'Him'.
Sarah Anne Smith. Powered by Blogger.