Little One (and I) need official "Don't Feed the Yao Guai" T-Shirts

This is the ACTUAL letter I just sent to Bethesda suggesting this:

I was just telling my daughter about the time I had the level 2 animal friend perk.  Anyway... I was running around in a very open area, admiring the way my ass looked in recon power armor, when all the sudden I start getting pinged from laser blasts off in the distance.  Before I could even look around and figure out where the shots were coming from an entire HERD of Yao Guai ran past me and mauled the poor little sentry robot to teeny weeny little itty bitty bits.   
I was so amused. 
It was one of those 'once in a lifetime' gaming moments that can never really be repeated. 
So, after telling my daughter that story, I also told her about how my husband and I used to say "don't feed the Yao Guai" all the time when I was playing Fallout 3, like every day! (and admiring how my ass looked in recon power armor) 
My daughter is an aspiring geeklet.  We're going to be doing YouTube video's where she's the geeky little star.  We're amassing a collection of geeky T-Shirts for her to wear on her show. 
We would LOVE LOVE LOVE an official "Don't Feed the Yao Guai" T-Shirt. 
If you actually make them, would you please do a kid size for her and some adult sizes for me and my husband?  It would go great with the Vault 101 sneakers I just bought. 
Much love,
a loyal fan...
@CompanionAnne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

This is just the place I come to share all my thoughts about 'Him'.
Sarah Anne Smith. Powered by Blogger.