Working HARD | and a health update too...

It's official now... that project I promised MONTHS ago... has been launched.

This is the one I said I needed Little One's help on.

I just posted my first real significant content on the new blog.

The budget has been worked out and the next project is acquiring funding.

I'm TIRED right now though.  Got the #LimboBrain.  So I'll work on that more after I've had some sleep.

My sleep schedule is WAY off now.  I had a caffeine overdose that threw me out of whack.  There is a hell of a pile of dishes to be done.

Healthwise, I'm not doing well.  I'm still experiencing radical weirdness with my INR.  I'm not losing ANY weight because it's winter and that kills my only outlet for exercise.  OH, and I'm diabetic again!

I guess I never really stopped being diabetic, but when I lost all the weight after my gastric bypass my pancreas began to function normally without the use of meds or insulin.

Also, my neck is way fucked up.  I have an email in to my old chiropractor for advise on getting a new one.  If I had the funds I'd just go back to him but the health care industry makes it impossible for chiropractors to support health insurance.

And that's it, all the good and the bad.

It's a good life, and I'm making the most of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

This is just the place I come to share all my thoughts about 'Him'.
Sarah Anne Smith. Powered by Blogger.