Been a while!

First there was the tragic death of Claire, my laptop computer.

She was rather lushly replaced by Victor earlier this month.

However!

Right about the time I acquired Victor, I learned about NaNoWriMo and EVERYTHING got put on hold because I had JUST managed to crawl out from about half a decades worth of writers block.

Queue debilitating health condition...

*facepalm*

My rat poison was amplified by the medication regimen I was placed on to combat my follicular yeast infection.  This thinned out my blood to the point of massive black bruises and fountains of nose bleeds and even triggered a trip to the emergency room.

The side effect was I just felt like ass.  I was tired, listless, depressed... bleh, meh and bletch...

By the second or third day of this, I threw in the towel and said no to the NaNoWriMo.  There was just no way I was going to recover a word count in time.  It was a blessing to at least be writing again.

I took some time to get my head back in the game and then took on the daunting task of cleaning out my email boxes from the accumulation that had occurred while I was sans a decent computer.

That out of the way... it's time to get back into the swing of thing and get my projects back on track.  First thing on the list is to fix my Amanda Harris Blog.  I found a beautiful blogger template but the original developer is portuguese.  It's going to take me tapping all of my background in web design to do the workarounds necessary to fix the foreign language links and what not.  From there I want to do some social media tidying and weeding.  Then I'm going to put my Non-Profit back at the top of the list and work on publishing my EBook(s) second.

Sound like a plan?

Yep, works for me.

Right!  Let's get to it then!

... and rawr...

BTW Charlie the Unicorn says hi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

This is just the place I come to share all my thoughts about 'Him'.
Sarah Anne Smith. Powered by Blogger.