No Fate But What We Make...

Thank you, Sarah 
for your courage
during the dark years

I cannot help you 
with what you soon
must face

Except to say that
the future is not set

You must be stronger
than you imagine 
you can be

You must survive
Or I will never

Exist


Every morning I write the words 'NO FATE' on my arm. This is a part of my daily ritual. This is how I remind myself, every morning, that the future is not set. This is how I survive. By reminding myself that even if all, current, potential outcomes seem grim... all it takes is one chance encounter to change a girls life. Forever.

At any given moment, some love struck super soldier from the future might decide to make a difference.

It doesn't make things suck any less...

But it helps me to remain resilient to the suck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

This is just the place I come to share all my thoughts about 'Him'.
Sarah Anne Smith. Powered by Blogger.