Thank you friends...

Every once in awhile I just go into hiding.

When there's something I need to work through, I go through these phases where I don't talk to anyone on Facebook and I don't blog... I don't tweet. I just go completely radio silent.

However, I kept thinking about some people that I knew I should check in on, just to let them know how I'm doing. Check in's were made. I also figured a blog update is well overdue.

I wanted to let people know that I'm writing again.

Unfortunately, my main writing blog was moved to a different domain, and there's been some financial hardship, so the domain hasn't been renewed yet. It will be soon.

Writing again has been a huge stepping stone.

When I was going through all the drama, writing as a form of therapy began to fail me. Even though I was still keeping up with my daily private journal, none of this was making it to any form of public setting.

I descended into just yarn and game therapies.

I've been working through my pain, though. I've been on a dating site and I've been making new friends (and lovers). One of them read everything I've written so far on my current work in progress and his enthusiasm to read more just made me want to write a LOT more. *smile* I totally admit it. I wrote more just to impress him. Heh... it worked.

Anyway... what impressed me about yesterday is how many people checked in once I made that blog post. Friends who I never expected to be thinking about me. But they tapped in anyway.

I don't know why, but it always surprises me that I touch so many lives when I'm active. It makes me feel good to know that even when I'm gone. I'm not forgotten.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

This is just the place I come to share all my thoughts about 'Him'.
Sarah Anne Smith. Powered by Blogger.