Plot Bunnies...

Plot Bunnies is a term I learned when I did NaNo last year. (I skipped NaNo this year, I wasn't back to my full MoJo yet.)

A plot bunny is when your story suddenly gets away from you. And wrangling it back into place can take some work.

Yesterday I was all plotted out. It was going to be a nice, low-key, transitional scene. I was going to (finally) throw in some flashbacks on my Hero so that my reader (yes, I'm looking at you Lee) could understand more of my Hero's motivations.

And then...

LOL...

So... now I have about a thousand words worth of butt sex and I spent the next two thousand words trying to wrangle that plot bunny back into total submission.

*face palm*

Go me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

This is just the place I come to share all my thoughts about 'Him'.
Sarah Anne Smith. Powered by Blogger.