On Unicorns, (fuzzy) Blankies, and the magic of occasionally being Agness in real life:

When I was about my daughters age, I got a fluffy blue unicorn blankie as a gift.  I went out of my ever loven mind.

I THOUGHT the fluffy blue unicorn blankie had been lost during the homeless crisis.  But, the Beloved One magically pulled it out of the bottom of a box one day.  And I went out of my ever loven mind... well actually I didn't... but I was really happy to see it because now that is the family heirloom I can bequeath my daughter with.

Cause you see... my blankie has already kinda been replaced.

~~~

Around the time of my Birthday the Beloved One, the Little One and I were shopping and I saw a giant, fluffy (oh.my.god.it's.so.fluffy), royal blue blankie.  It came home with  me.

About a month ago, the Beloved One and I were shopping and I said "Ooo, what's that?"  Spying a large, grey, fluffy object from halfway across the room.  It turned out to be a giant rhino.  A big, fluffy, pillow pet, giant rhino.  Oh, here's a puppy.  Hey look, I found a bear.

Hey what's that pink one?

OH MY GOD IT'S A GIANT UNICORN!!!

I went out of my ever loven, mother frakken mind.  I HAD TO HAVE IT.

~~~

Now, I watch TV curled up in a love seat nest, leaning on my giant fluffy unicorn pillow, and curled up in my oh so fluffy blue blankie of doom.

The Beloved One has taken to sleeping on the couch because our bed isn't big enough for him, me and the unicorn.

I hug my unicorn, Charlie, daily.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

This is just the place I come to share all my thoughts about 'Him'.
Sarah Anne Smith. Powered by Blogger.