Social Media! (bitches)

I'm currently adding the array of my social media links to my Blogger.  I looked, and blogger didn't really have a widget that did this on it's own (to the extent of my liking).  However, my background in web design gives me some unique skills in creating a work-around to make my own.

Challenge.  I no longer own domain space to simply upload a cache of image files to the web.
Challenge.  I don't want to upload an album of social media icons that I didn't create into one of my online galleries (i.e. pinterest or flickr)

Solution:  (because I'm just this fucking good)

  1. Get a free web page somewhere.
  2. Create a space of social media links.
  3. Open each little social media icon image in a new tab.
  4. Copy the URL.
  5. Custom edit a text/html widget on Blogger.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

This is just the place I come to share all my thoughts about 'Him'.
Sarah Anne Smith. Powered by Blogger.