On Vulcan mind melds, the Beloved One and the T.A.R.D.I.S.

I've recently come into my identity/job title as a 'Companion'.  (more on that later)

The Beloved One, the Little One and I all have individual profiles on our Netflix account.  We all have very different tastes in entertainment.  But the Beloved One and I also have a shared profile for things that we both enjoy and would watch together.  He named it, simply, "The Couch".

Now, his nickname since the dawn of time has always been 'Doc'.

I am recently a 'companion'.

Our Netflix is one of our ways of exploring the universe and seeing new things.  So, today I renamed our shared account "The T.A.R.D.I.S."  I didn't tell him.  I was saving it as a surprise.  I knew he'd think it was cute the next time he logged into Netflix.

And yet, earlier today, probably only about an hour after I had done this, the Beloved One decided to name our blu-ray player.

I shit you not, without talking to me or having seen what I had done on Netflix,, he named it The Tardis.  "Because it's bigger on the inide."

LOL

When two extremely nerdy people are so in love that they occasionally share a brain, the world becomes an amazing place to be alive.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

This is just the place I come to share all my thoughts about 'Him'.
Sarah Anne Smith. Powered by Blogger.